We work hard! But we know the value of having fun as a team too. We love to get out in the great outdoors and regularly organise fun events for our staff - we've even been known to climb mountains!
Each year we choose a charity to support and have an employee led 'Our Way' committee who are dedicated to finding innovative and inclusive ways of getting all of our team involved in fun social and charitable activities.
We are a global organisation with offices in Europe, Australia and North America. Most of our vacancies are based out of the following UK offices:
Ross-On-Wye Our purpose-built Muddy Boots HQ is a modern, open-plan office, surrounded by fields and wildlife giving you the best of both worlds – the feeling of working for a fast-paced city business but set in the tranquil surroundings of the Herefordshire countryside.
Bristol Development Hub: Our urban hub is in the heart of the city with everything on our doorstep with Temple Meads station only metres away.
Rewards & Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a wide range of benefits to suit your requirements and lifestyle:
- 25 days holiday with extra days for long service and buy & sell options
- Flexible working and cycle-to-work schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to high street discounts
- Support for professional development
Learning & Development
At Muddy Boots we are proud to attract a high level of talent and we're committed to supporting those within our business to meet their full potential and to grow and progress within the business. As a Muddy Boots employee you can expect:
- Clear expectations of your role and opportunities to plot career progression
- Full training provided and access to LinkedIn Learning
- A six month interactive 'Leadership Development' programme for line managers and high-potential employees
- Emotional Intelligence and behavioural profiling sessions to help you understand your personal motivators and enable stronger relationships