Herefordshire, HR8 9XU
Did you know that Greenlight Farm Management has a fully qualified support team? As well as technical support, we also offer online training sessions for our users to ensure everyone is fully confident whilst getting the best out of our solutions.
We're pleased to invite Greenlight Farm Management users to our third round of training webinars, designed specifically for those new to the system or users who are looking to gain a better understanding of the basics.
Friday 18th February 2022 - 09:30am - 11.00am (GMT).
The webinar will be free to attend and will equip you with an understanding of how to use Greenlight Farm Management, from setting up your account through to inputting activities. There will also be an opportunity to ask any questions that you may have about functionality of the platform.
If you are unable to attend the webinar live, please let us know so we can share a copy of the recorded session - you can do so by following the link to register. Please note, all those who attend the live session will automatically receive a copy of the recording.
*This webinar will be covering the same content as the December webinar.*
Who should attend this webinar?
This training session is open to all users, although this is targeted for new users of the system and people who will benefit from a refresher.
What will be covered in the webinar?
Greenlight Farm Management Website
- Support tools: how to suggest product enhancements in User Voice, communicating via Intercom as well as user guides and video tutorials accessible in the Help section.
- Site settings: adding and managing individual sites, sharing with other users (such as agronomists), controlling privacy settings and adding site-specific nutrients.
- Fields – adding and mapping
- Crops – adding, mapping and establishing nutrient requirements.
- Plans – creating seed, spray and fertiliser plans, and auditing against FERA database to ensure compliance with UK regulations
iOS mobile application
- Creating crop protection and fertiliser plans, and auditing
- Opportunity for questions & answers
What you need to do
Click the link below to register to attend and we'll send you a calendar invite shortly after.
You have until Wednesday 9th February to register!
This session is only open to current users of Greenlight Farm Management. However, if you would like to know more about our grower and agronomy solutions, get a free demo of the product, or speak to one of our friendly support team, then click here.