In its handout on implementing a risk analysis in accordance with the requirements of the Supply Chain Due Diligence Act (better known as the Supply Chain Act), the German Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (Bundesamt für Wirtschaft und Ausfuhrkontrolle) addresses the following points:
- The risk analyses (internal & external) must be transparent, with comprehensible processes and based on a consistently applied systematic.
- Employees must be empowered to identify new risks internally and to pass them on reliably and promptly to the responsible bodies.
- Current external sources must be used to identify new risks in the supply chain to be able to carry out event-related risk analyses at an early stage.
The Muddy Boots Supplier Management software solution helps you with this
- to consistently collect the required data from inside your company and from your suppliers throughout the complete supply chain,
- conduct audits or self-audits of suppliers - both regular and ad hoc - in a transparent, comprehensible and consistent manner to identify risks and document your due diligence compliance,
- map supply chains and display them clearly either in a flowchart or on a map,
- as well as to identify new risks at an early stage with a dashboard tailored to your supply chains to be able to react appropriate.
Highlights of our supply chain solution used by renowned companies
- Mapping and management of global supply chains down to the origin for better supply chain visibility,
- Analysis and benchmarking of suppliers, products and countries,
- Identifying and assessing risks for better risk management on sustainability issues,
- Easy communication and sharing of due diligence data with the supplier base.
We offer solutions for all company sizes and supply chain complexities. Schedule an appointment for more information or a demo.